- These general terms and conditions govern the use of and access to the mobile application of Goafest ( " the app " ), and the use of features and services made available to users ("user" or "you") by the Goafest team .
- By using this app, you accept and comply with these general terms and any specific terms applicable to any particular part of the app.
- The Goafest team reserves the right to modify or delete, at any time and without notice, any content, services and information that are published on this app, as well as limit or modify these terms. Any modification will take effect as from the date of publishing and will bind any user accessing the app subsequent to publication.
- This app provides information about Goafest, Its history and scheduled activities. It serves only to give users access to information on-the-go, and to enable them to participate in the interactive sessions on the day.
- You may access and view the content of this app free of charge. By using this app, you promise to make appropriate, correct and lawful use of the contents and features of the app, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Illegal, unlawful activities or those that are contrary to good faith and public order are strictly forbidden, as, in general, is any conduct that is detrimental to or attacks or induces any attack on human dignity and the principle of non-discrimination for reasons of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality or any other personal or social circumstance. While using this app, you agree to abstain from carrying out any activity aimed at impersonating any person or organisation, and interfere, breach, alter or disconnect the system, servers, networks or contents of this app.
- The Goafest team reserves the right to exclude any user from the app or its interactive services without advance notice and to adopt such measures as it may deem appropriate at each time in order to prevent conduct and activities that are or may be in breach of these terms.
- The Goafest team reserves the right to modify, replace, update, renew, impede or restrict access, interrupt, block, temporarily suspend or cancel definitively any service, supply of information or any other content, either with regard to a specific user or in general, in particular when notified by any third party or administrative or judicial authority of any actual or potential breach of third party rights.
- No part of this app is associated with Apple Inc. or any of its products or any of its business activities (past, present or activities to come). Apple Inc. solely provides a platform (the Apple App Store) to host this app and does not have any association with the Goafest team for the purpose of any competitions or rewards. The hosting of this app on the Apple App Store does not indicate any past, present or future business association between Goafest team and Apple Inc.
- This app and all text, image, graphic and video content in it are the sole property of Goafest.
- You are solely responsible for all materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, that you upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available on our app ("your content").
- You certify that you own all intellectual and industrial property rights to your content. Such communications are considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- You hereby grant the Goafest team all rights to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, publicly communicate and distribute your content and subsequent versions of your content for the purposes of (i) displaying your content on our app or website, (ii) distributing your content, either electronically or via other media.
- The Goafest team will not be liable or responsible for the content of any communications that you post to the app, or for any errors or violations of any laws or regulations by you.
Our Use of Your Information
- Our primary goal in collecting personally identifiable information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient and customised experience.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
- We use industry standard information security practices to protect your privacy, and we do not sell or rent any of your personally identifiable information to any third party.
- The app may use reasonable security measures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, such as firewalls, Secure Socket Layers (SSL), and other physical and electronic security measures. However, you agree and acknowledge that on the internet, "perfect security" does not exist.